The Wellness Walkers
Wednesdays 7 to 8 pm
The Wellness Walkers – walk and use of fitness equipment at Rankin School of the Narrows on Wednesday evenings from 7 to 8 pm. Note: If school is cancelled for the day there will be no fitness program in the evening. Sponsored by Central Cape Breton Community Ventures, Wellness Committee and supported by Rankin School of the Narrows, Nova Scotia Highland Village and Naturally Active Victoria County. For further information please contact Ann Marie MacNeil 725-2253 or Sharon MacNeil 725-2177.
Victoria County Weather
Follow Naturally Active for Life Victoria County on TwitterMy Tweets
- 6th Annual Victoria County Canada Day Weekend Physical Activity Challenge June 24 and July 1, 2017 A Success!
- Celebrate Canada Day 150 Events in Victoria County
- 6th Annual Victoria County Canada Day Physical Activity Challenge 2017
- Cape Breton Connect.ca Launched June 16, 2017
- Cape Breton Road Runners Update – June 20, 2017