Lunchtime “Kick boxing Fun” (Beginners Try-it)
-Kicking February with a 1/2 hour lunch break
Masonic Hall – Baddeck
12:15 – 12:45 pm, Every Wednesday
A 4 week lunchtime beginning KICKBOXING 1/2 cardio class.
Fee: Only $5.00, By certified Kickboxing instructor Cyndi Ingraham
Everyone welcome. All you need is yourself and water. Pass along the word
It’s all fun and awesome workout. No excuses just being Active!!! May lead to a program if interest is shown. For further information, please contact certified instructor Cyndi Ingraham at 248-2295 / 578-4483 or by e-mail at email@example.com
Victoria County Weather
Follow Naturally Active for Life Victoria County on TwitterMy Tweets
- 6th Annual Victoria County Canada Day Weekend Physical Activity Challenge June 24 and July 1, 2017 A Success!
- Celebrate Canada Day 150 Events in Victoria County
- 6th Annual Victoria County Canada Day Physical Activity Challenge 2017
- Cape Breton Connect.ca Launched June 16, 2017
- Cape Breton Road Runners Update – June 20, 2017