Fishermen and Helpers Licence Renewal
Free information and training drop-in session for the National On-line Licensing System. Indian Brook Fire Hall, Wednesday, March 12, noon to 4:00 p.m.
NOTE: You will no longer receive renewal notices from DFO by mail for your licences and Personal Fishing Registration. Registration may only be done on-line.
See information poster (attached) for dates, times, locations, as well as required documents. Information is also available by calling (902)742-6167
Victoria County Weather
Follow Naturally Active for Life Victoria County on TwitterMy Tweets
- 6th Annual Victoria County Canada Day Physical Activity Challenge 2017
- Cape Breton Connect.ca Launched June 16, 2017
- Cape Breton Road Runners Update – June 20, 2017
- Naturally Active for Life Victoria County Proud to Participate in World Oceans Day and The Great Trail Event June 11, 2017
- “Bike to Bite” Bike Ride 2017 (Postponed to Oct. 14th, 2017)