Each course will include four 2-hour sessions. Learn about working with clay or wood, making penny earrings, writing, computer scrapbooking, songwriting, theatre, or photography. Register for one or more courses at $12.00 per course. The schedule is attached and space is limited.
Seniors in the Studio
Contact Ruth at 929-2063 or email@example.com for further information or to register.
Victoria County Weather
Follow Naturally Active for Life Victoria County on TwitterMy Tweets
- 6th Annual Victoria County Canada Day Weekend Physical Activity Challenge June 24 and July 1, 2017 A Success!
- Celebrate Canada Day 150 Events in Victoria County
- 6th Annual Victoria County Canada Day Physical Activity Challenge 2017
- Cape Breton Connect.ca Launched June 16, 2017
- Cape Breton Road Runners Update – June 20, 2017