Community Hike – 1:00 p.m.
• January 10, Meet at the parking lot of Ski Tuonela in Goose Cove. Well-groomed trails lead around the wilderness ‘Village’•
• January 17, Carmel and John Gallant host the hike on their property on Rear Munro’s Point Road, 2 km from the Cabot Trail•
• January 24, Meet at the Clucking Hen. Donnie Dauphney guides along Arpad’s trails that run above the North Shore. Pole alert•
• January 31, Meet at Susan and Andy’s, 45224 Cabot Trail Road. They will guide the hike along freshly-groomed trails to the hidden lake. Pole alert
Victoria County Weather
Follow Naturally Active for Life Victoria County on TwitterMy Tweets
- 6th Annual Victoria County Fall Harvest ActiveFest October 6-31, 2017
- 6th Annual Victoria County Canada Day Weekend Physical Activity Challenge June 24 and July 1, 2017 A Success!
- Celebrate Canada Day 150 Events in Victoria County
- 6th Annual Victoria County Canada Day Physical Activity Challenge 2017
- Cape Breton Connect.ca Launched June 16, 2017