Opportunity for both competitive and less so to join in this active group at CBU. All times are open for training but also for walk/jog. Please share this opportunity with anyone who might have interest. We are welcoming grade 11-12 students in addition to CBU students. CBU faculty and staff are welcome as are community runners that want to help out. Thanks – John Hudec, Assistant Professor, Community Studies and Sport & Human Kinetics. B-268-E. 902.563.1982 firstname.lastname@example.org
Victoria County Weather
Follow Naturally Active for Life Victoria County on TwitterMy Tweets
- 6th Annual Victoria County Canada Day Weekend Physical Activity Challenge June 24 and July 1, 2017 A Success!
- Celebrate Canada Day 150 Events in Victoria County
- 6th Annual Victoria County Canada Day Physical Activity Challenge 2017
- Cape Breton Connect.ca Launched June 16, 2017
- Cape Breton Road Runners Update – June 20, 2017