Community Hikes – 1:00 p.m.
• January 31, Meet at Susan and Andy’s, 45224 Cabot Trail Road. They will guide the hike along freshly-groomed trails to the hidden lake. Pole alert
• Saturday, Feb 7, Dennis Laffan guides hikers along his woodland trail network. Please park on the Murray Road by his driveway (#41)
• Feb 14, Councilor Merrill MacInnis will guide hikers along private coastal trails. Meet at 43877 Cabot Trail, Breton Cove
• Feb 21, Donnie Dauphney guides a powerline hike starting at the Clucking Hen parking lot and finishing in the Plaister Park area.
• Feb 28, Ruth and Aaron Schneider host hikers on their extensive trail system, 329 West Tarbot Road (approximately one in mile from the Cabot Trail, either end). Lake, marsh, waterfall.
For the most up-to-date information, go to the Community Event Sheet Calendar at http://tinyurl.com/Event-Sheet