The mission of RFANS is to provide leadership in developing, promoting and advocating excellence in recreational facilities, operations and personnel.
Objectives of RFANS
Our commitment is:
- to promote and encourage the professional development of recreation facility personnel and provide opportunities for this development;
- to act as a unified voice for recreation facility personnel regarding issues affecting facilities and their management;
- to improve communication between facilities;
- to promote the provision of high quality; and
- to promote the provision of high quality, safe recreation facilities.
The Formation of RFANS
On January 30th, 1992, the Recreation Facility Association of Nova Scotia was formed through an amalgamation of the Arena Managers and the Aquatic Facility Managers Associations of Nova Scotia. We continue today to serve those memberships and all recreational facilities.
FUNDING WITH RFANS:
Automated External Defibrillator
Hockey Helmet Program