|The Doctors Nova Scotia Strive Award has been given annually since 2011 to a Nova Scotia community group making innovative and strategic actions to support and promote health.
The award recipient will receive a $10,000 grant for the advancement of health promotion initiatives in the community.
The deadline for applications for the 2017 Strive Award is Friday, Jan. 6. Only the 2017 finalists and winner will be contacted.
For more info:
Victoria County Weather
Follow Naturally Active for Life Victoria County on TwitterMy Tweets
- 6th Annual Victoria County Canada Day Physical Activity Challenge 2017
- Cape Breton Connect.ca Launched June 16, 2017
- Cape Breton Road Runners Update – June 20, 2017
- Naturally Active for Life Victoria County Proud to Participate in World Oceans Day and The Great Trail Event June 11, 2017
- “Bike to Bite” Bike Ride 2017 (Postponed to Oct. 14th, 2017)